Payments can be as easy as one, two, three...
Each month you receive a bill from Cullman Electric Cooperative, and each month Cullman EC receives a payment from you. The process sounds quite simple and it can be, with your help.
Because our end of the billing process is quite a busy one, we recently made a change in the way we handle your payments. We have started using an automated check processing system to help us help you.
The system works well, but could work much more efficiently if you would keep the following in mind when preparing to pay your future bills by mail:
- Make payments by check or money order
- Never pay in cash
- When paying with a check or money order, be sure to include the account number for the account on which you wish to pay
- Be sure to include a bill for each account you are paying (if unable to present bill, call ahead, and Cullman EC will provide you with an account number)
- Never include correspondence with a payment, mail correspondences to PO Box 1168, Cullman, AL 35056
- Never staple or paper clip a payment
- A late charge will be added to any bill not received at Cullman EC on or before its due date
Simple and Convenient...