12 Days of Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Join Cullman Electric Cooperative and Sprout Fiber Internet for our 12 Days of Christmas Scavenger Hunt. It will begin on December 1st and go through December 16th.
Every weekday at 11 AM from December 1st through the 16th, we will post a clue on our Facebook page to a business within our service area in Cullman or Winston County. The first person to the business that meets the Cullman Electric or Sprout employee at the front before 1 PM and mentions the clue will receive a $100 gift card to that business and an ornament.
The winner for that day will take a photo with their prize at the business, and we will post it to Facebook each day. This contest is open to all Cullman Electric Cooperative members and all residents of Cullman and Winston Counties.
Make sure you check our Facebook page every day at 11 AM for the clue! Good luck!
Business Name and Winners:
December 1: Ryan's Creek Produce and BBQ. Winner- Cassidy Peek
December 2: The Butcher - Meat Cp. - Makayla Bailey
December 5: S&S Foods - Dodge City - Sharlotte Oliver
December 6: Brandin' Iron Steakhouse - Sadie Reeves
December 7: Flowers by Kayley in Holly Pond - Mandy Mattox
December 8: Urban Pine Co. - Lanae Bates
December 9: Hyatt's Market in Addison - Morgan Alexander
December 12: Jack's Western Wear & Outdoors - Lisa Williams
December 13: Son's of Arley - Tonya Huntington
December 14: Pop's Cafe in Hanceville - Chelsea Parsons
December 15: Hopper's Family Market in Fairview - Sam Stout
December 16: Warehouse Discount Groceries in Hanceville - Johnny Beckmann
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The '12 Days of Christmas Holiday Scavenger Hunt' ("Contest") begins on 12/01/2022 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/12/2022 at 12:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cullman Electric Cooperative ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to all members of Cullman Electric Cooperative. Must be 18 years old or older to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. How To Enter: During the Entry Period, participants must access the Cullman Electric Cooperative Facebook page or Cullman Electric Instagram page to view clues as to where daily prize ornaments are hidden. Entrant must read the clues, guess the location, then go to the location to retrieve the hidden ornament to win a Gift Card to the business where ornament is hidden.
A new ornament (1) will be “hidden” each day at a new location during the Contest period. A new clue will be posted on the Cullman Electric Cooperative Facebook page and Instagram stories beginning at 11 am CST each day. The first person to arrive at the business to retrieve the ornament, will be awarded a $100 Gift Card to the business/location where the ornament is retrieved along with the ornament. Only one gift card and ornament will be awarded daily.
The Administrators reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the Contest. The Administrators reserve the right to cancel or modify the contest if it cannot be conducted or completed as planned, for any reason. If the contest promotion is canceled, modified, or suspended, notice will be posted on the Administrators’ website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
The winner(s) of the ‘Contest’ will be the first to answer the clue (1) and arrive at the location to retrieve the “Ornament” at the correct business as determined by the daily clues. First individual to arrive at the business daily prior to 1 pm and like the contest posts will be the daily winner. Winner photo at business will be posted DAILY at 2 PM by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified in person daily by 2 PM. Potential winner must accept a prize in person as directed by Sponsor. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 1] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 2] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 3] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 4] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 5] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 6] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 7] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 8] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 9] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 10] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 11] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Gift Card 12] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Must live in Cullman or Winston County in the State of Alabama. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the contest, you agree to release any sponsors, administrators and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, agents and participating businesses from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any contest. Sponsors/Administrators or businesses included in the promotion are not responsible for any/all injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or relating to participation in the contest promotion, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the contest that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the getting the clues necessary for the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who arrived first to win the Contest, the Sponsor will declare the winner based on who has liked all of the Contest posts, was first to arrive. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is a resident of Cullman or Winston County and meets all eligibility criterial. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Cullman Electric Cooperative cc: Prize Pack at P.O. Box 1168 Cullman, AL 35056-1168. Request must be received no later than Daily at 2 PM + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Cullman Electric Cooperative, P.O. Box 1168 Cullman, AL 35056-1168, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. Agreement & Acceptance of Contest Rules: By presenting found Cullman Electric Cooperative ornament from the business of the day to the business and/or representatives from the Sponsor, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules stated herein.