If you need to connect new service, please fill out the Cullman EC Membership Application below. If you are already a member or have been a member before, you can enter your account number on the form below.
You will need the following to complete your application:
- Photo ID
- Electric Meter Number, if the request is for an existing structure
- Completed Rental Property Agreement (found below) if you are renting.
- Service/911 Address
- Mailing Address, if different.
- **New builds will still have to bring the deed to the office and visit the office to sign easements.**
If you have questions regarding service, you can download and/or review the documents below to help you understand our polices and/or complete additional forms prior to visiting one of our offices.
Rental Property Agreement Form
Line Extension Easement Agreement
If you need to speak to a Member Service Representative, call (256) 737-3200.
If you’d like to inquire about adding Sprout Fiber Internet to your services, please email email@example.com or call 256-737-3200, Option 5, Option 1.
To have electric service disconnected, you need to complete the form below. To expedite your request, please have the following information available:
- Account number
- Service Address to be Disconnected
- Requested date of disconnect
- Contact phone number
- Forwarding address
Or you can call our office to speak to a member services representative at 256-737-3200.